As a team of professional advisers to the construction industry, Davson+Ward are a financiers’ eyes and ears. We work closely with developers, design teams, contractors and project owners to ensure that the Financiers’ security is preserved, projects are successfully completed and loan draw-downs are accurately made.
Davson+Ward have worked closely in partnership with all major Financiers’ including; Bankwest, NAB, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, Macquarie and as well as many private lending organisations. With a detailed understanding of each Financier’s requirement brief, our clients can be confident that Davson+Ward will provide an accurate, impartial and comprehensive analysis a developments risk. At Davson+Ward our Financiers’ reporting processing includes the following:
– Undertake feasibility studies to provide professional advice on whether a project is financially viable.
– A thorough risk assessment of the development to ensure the project is sufficiently established and can be achieved at the proposed budget, time and quality.
– Evaluate and monitor contractor payments throughout the construction process.
– Measure the construction progress on site against the construction program and provide advice accordingly.
– Preparation of construction cost cash flow forecasts and cost to complete statements.